How to buy
- Browse the website; Select the vehicle you want to buy;
- Fill in the Order Form with your information and the vehicle you want to buy;
- We will send you an Invoice containing the price and our Bank details and you arrange payment with your bank via Telegraphic Transfer;
- Once payment has been received by us we will arrange for shipment of your vehicle to your port of destination;
- We will send you details of departure and arrival dates and where to pick your vehicle at your port of destination.
1: Select your vehicle.
Find the best UK vehicle for you using our search function.
Once you find the used car you like, check its details and photos.
Use the FREE QUOTATION function to immediately verify the total cost from UK to your Country. (Online quotation not available for some Country / vehicle combinations)
2: Get a free invoice and order the vehicle.
Request an invoice for any car from our stock: it is free and easy.
Input your details and we will email you an invoice within one hour time.
If you decide to purchase, contact us so that we can reserve the vehicle for you before someone else buy it.
3: Complete the payment.
Complete the payment by Bank Telegraphic Transfer, from any bank.
After you have completed the payment please send us a copy of Telegraphic Transfer copy as proof of payment.
When the payment is here, we will email you a confirmation.
4: Your vehicle is shipped.
After receiving the full payment we will immediately begin the export arrangements for the first vessel available.
You can follow the status of your shipment by accessing your account page, at any time.
We will send the documents to you or your agent by DHL courier a few days after the vessel leaves UK.
5: Collect your vehicle.
Once you receive the documents, you can begin arranging collection and registration in your country of the vehicle.
A clearing agent can help you to complete the procedure and give you an indication on the fee and taxes to be paid.
Complete the procedures and drive your vehicle away!
AS IS Vehicles
Some vehicles are indicated as "AS IS" in the notes.
We have selected "AS IS" vehicles to give you the best possible price for a good working car.
The cars are fully drivable. All the imperative functions - running, stopping, turnings are checked, tested and are working properly.
However, the vehicles might present defects in additional equipment or on the exterior.
No claims or replacements will be accepted for cars in this category.
You can choose between two kinds of warranties: Standard Warranty and Silver Warranty.
- Standard Warranty (compulsory, £200.00): Covers vessel sinking, fire, or loss of cargo.
- Coverage Limit: Full CIF amount
- Coverage Area: From Brighton, United Kindom to unloading point at your destination seaport yard.
- NO CLAIM ACCEPTED, after unloading your vehicle at your destination seaport yard.
- Silver Warranty (optional, £350.00): Covers vessel sinking, fire, or loss of cargo, damage (except by force majeure) and theft (except original audio/accessories).
- Coverage Limit: Full CIF amount
- Area: From United Kingdom to Pick up point at your destination seaport yard (BEFORE DELIVERY).
- NO CLAIM ACCEPTED, after you or your clearing agent picks up your vehicle at your destination sea port yard.
Use our Pre-Shipment Inspection Certificate (PSIC)!
Euro Africa Motors Ltd's Pre-Shipment Inspection is a thorough and detailed checking of your vehicle.
You get an official certificate with all points checked and commented on. Points of checking are: engine, oil, water, drive shafts, transmission, exterior panels, windows, paintwork, tires, interior, and other areas.
Ensure your vehicle is of the highest quality! Check the box on the order form for Euro Africa Motors Ltd's accurate, detailed, and exclusive inspection certificate. You won't regret it.
PSIC is available at a cost of £100.00 each.
All payments must be made in full. We will only arrange the shipping once full payment is received.
If you have any problem or delay in the payment procedure, please contact us promptly.
Once the payment has been arranged, please send email or fax us a confirmation of payment together with your proforma invoice number.
We accept Bank Telegraphic Transfer
Paying by Bank Telegraphic Transfer
You can arrange payment via telegraphic transfer through your bank. The sender must pay all bank charges.
Please ensure that payment is in British Pounds and include your Invoice and Stock Number in the "description" field.
Once the payment has been arranged, please email or fax (44 1273 741448 ) us a confirmation of payment together with your proforma invoice number.